Thursday, May 5, 2011

IMPORTANCE OF DIGNITY

      I think that service is important as a life experience for a couple of reasons; first it helps you learn and work on new things about yourself. Such as your ability to be patient, also it helps you to become a teacher and help people understand things. Second it helps other people and it makes you feel good afterwards. I always felt good leaving the YMCA because I know that I just did something good for someone who needed it.

      It’s good for my human dignity and that of others. It shows me how people should be treated and it’s good that I learn this because if I treat everyone with dignity, which is an important life skill, it will get you far. And for others it treats them with respect and doesn’t judge them on what they can’t do, making them feel good about themselves, in the end making you feel good that you helped someone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment